Toyota Motor Corporation (TMC) Announces April – December 2014 Financial Results
February 04, 2015
Toyota’s global net income jumped 13.2 percent during the nine-month period (April 1– December 31, 2014) of the 2015 fiscal year.
Global Financial Highlights:
(*all currency translations above are approximate and based on an average 107-yen-to-dollar exchange rate)
North America Financial Highlights:
- Global sales decreased by 45,365 vehicles to 6.73 million, with strong sales in North America and gains in Europe, offsetting decreases in Japan and other regions.
- Consolidated net revenues rose to 20.11 trillion yen (*$187.9 billion), up 5.2 percent
- Operating income increased to 2.1148 trillion yen ($19.8 billion), up 14.0 percent
- and Net income jumped to 1.7268 trillion yen ($16.1 billion), a 13.2 percent increase
(*currency translations above are approximate and based on an average 107-yen-to-dollar exchange rate)
- Sales increased 145,411 vehicles to 2.10 million
- Operating income (excluding valuation gains/losses from interest-rate swaps) increased to 457.0 billion yen (*$4.27 billion).
Fiscal Year Global Forecast (April 1, 2014 – March 31, 2015) Has Been Revised:
(*all currency translations above are approximate and based on a projected 109-yen-to-dollar exchange rate)
- Global consolidated vehicle sales forecast decreased from 9.05 million units to 9.0 million
- Consolidated net revenue increased to 27.0 trillion yen (*$247.7 billion)
- Operating income increased to 2.7 trillion yen ($24.8 billion)
- and net income increased to 2.13 trillion yen ($19.5 billion)
For more information on the fiscal year results, go to: