Toyota Motor Sales Reports 13.3 Percent Increase in February
March 03, 2015
TORRANCE, Calif. (March 3, 2015)
– Toyota, Scion and Lexus today reported total February 2015 sales results of 180,467 units, an increase of 13.3 percent from February 2014 on a volume basis.
- Total light trucks set new February record
- Lexus sales up 22 percent to new February record
- RAV4 set new marks for the month
- Toyota Division number one retail brand
“The auto industry is off to its best start since 2007 as truck demand continues to rise,” said Bill Fay, Toyota division group vice president and general manager. “Sales of Toyota light trucks and SUVs, led by RAV4, set a new February record.”
Full press release to follow by 8:30 a.m. PST.
Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc. Media Line (310) 468-5297