Lexus Takes Top Honors for the Fifth Year in a Row in Kelley Blue Book’s 2016 Best Resale Value Awards for Luxury Brand
Six Lexus Models Rise to the Top of Their Classes, including RC, GS and RX 450h
December 15, 2015
TORRANCE, Calif. (Dec. 15, 2015) – Lexus was named the Luxury Brand with the Best Resale Value in Kelley Blue Book’s 2016 Best Resale Value Awards. This is the fifth year in a row that Lexus has been named the luxury brand with the best projected retained value through the initial five-year ownership period by Kelley Blue Book. Vehicles that earn the highest five-year residual values, expressed as a percentage of their original Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP), are selected for these prestigious awards.
Kelley Blue Book’s KBB.com also bestowed six 2016 Lexus models with the honor of Best Resale Value for their perspective vehicle categories.
- RC 200t/RC 300/RC 350 coupe – Best Resale Value: Entry-Level Luxury Car
- ES 300h hybrid luxury sedan – Best Resale Value: Hybrid/Alternative Energy Car
- GS 200t/GS 350 mid-size luxury sedan – Best Resale Value: Luxury Car
- RX 450h hybrid luxury utility vehicle – Best Resale Value: Hybrid SUV/Crossover
- GX 460 luxury utility vehicle – Best Resale Value: Luxury Mid-Size SUV/Crossover
- LX 570 luxury utility vehicle – Best Resale Value: Luxury Full-Size SUV/Crossover
For more information about the 2015 Best Resale Award winners, please visit http://www.kbb.com/new-cars/best-resale-value-awards/
# # #
Lexus launched in 1989 with two luxury sedans and a commitment to pursue perfection. Since that time, Lexus has expanded its line-up to meet the needs of global luxury customers. Lexus is now going beyond its reputation for high quality vehicles with the integration of innovative technology, emotional exterior and interior designs, and engaging driving dynamics and performance. With six models incorporating Lexus Hybrid Drive, Lexus is the luxury hybrid leader. Lexus also offers seven F SPORT models and two F performance models. In the United States, Lexus vehicles are sold through 236 dealers who are committed to exemplary customer service.