Toyota Motor Corporation (TMC) Announces Fiscal Year 2015 Financial Results
May 08, 2015
Toyota’s global net income jumped 19.2 percent during the 2015 fiscal year that ended March 31, 2015.
Global Financial Highlights:
(*all currency translations above are approximate and based on an average 109.8-yen-to-dollar exchange rate)
North America Financial Highlights:
- Global sales decreased by 144,169 vehicles to 8.97 million, with strong sales in North America and gains in Europe, offsetting decreases in Japan and other regions.
- Consolidated net revenues rose to 27.23 trillion yen (*$248.0 billion), up 6.0 percent
- Operating income increased to 2.7505 trillion yen ($25.1 billion), up 20.0 percent
- and net income jumped to 2.1733 trillion yen ($19.8 billion), a 19.2 percent increase
(*currency translations above are approximate and based on an average 109.8-yen-to-dollar exchange rate)
Fiscal Year Global Forecast (April 1, 2015 – March 31, 2016):
- Sales increased 185,775 vehicles to 2.72 million
- Operating income (excluding valuation gains/losses from interest-rate swaps) increased to 537.9 billion yen (*$4.9 billion).
(*all currency translations above are approximate and based on a projected 115-yen-to-dollar exchange rate)
- Global consolidated vehicle sales is 8.9 million
- Consolidated net revenue is 27.5 trillion yen (*$239.1 billion)
- Operating income is 2.8 trillion yen ($ 24.3billion)
- and net income is 2.25 trillion yen ($19.6 billion)
For more information on the fiscal year results, go to: